She's a boy!

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daniel and I feel REALLY silly right now. We just realized that our puppy is a boy! We do have excuses...when we got to the breader last night we asked "where are the girls?" and the lady directed us to a box. We took the two girls out, let them run around, and as we tried to assess their personalities the owners talked with us non-stop. We decided we liked "her" and did our best to get out of their quickly before it got any later. Well, to sum things up...we realized tonight that this puppy has a penis. It's a boy!

2 comments:

Rhonda December 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

I am laughing pretty hard right now as I read this. So is HE still named Jessie or is he now Jesse or maybe something else?
He or she, who cares. He is ADORABLE!!!!
Can't wait to meet him.
Maybe when I finally get to see you floor and pictures hanging?

Annie December 10, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

I'm glad our "situation" has brought on some good laughs! It is really funny. I think we're going to name him Toby. Now, if I could just stop calling him a her!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP